Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Spring Fall Fest Friday, October 17, 2009

Winter Springs Fall Fest Friday, October 17, 2009To add to our October Fall Festivities mom decided to take Adam and I to the Winter Springs Fall Fest, considering this is the city we live in. This is Adams and my second year attending the event but this year our friends Wyatt, Preston and Gavin joined us. Most of the activities, like the hayrides and face painting were the same but this year they added the haystacks. The haystacks were located right by the line for the hayride. I think we stood in line for almost an hour for the hayride but it sure did not feel like an hour because we were having so much fun playing.
There was a chicken that hung out by the haystacks while we all played. I decided to stop by and give him and high five. My friend Wyatt wanted nothing to do with Mr. Chicken, well the truth is he has a thing for characters dressed up.

I was determined to take my purse with me, so mom told me I had to hang on to it the entire time. Well I did not want to let her down so the purse stayed with me while I continued to cover myself in hay.

By the way, I did not want anything to do with the haystacks, instead I decided to hang out with all the ladies/mom. I am the one who lucked out... Can you say I got some real ATTENTION!



We finally made it on the hayride. The hour wait was not to bad considering we just played. Don't worry Ms. Shannon and Wyatt made it on the hayride too but are sitting across from us. My mom did take a photo of Ms. Shannon and Wyatt but she left it off the blog, just in case Ms. Shannon did not approve of it. While on the hayride we listened to this crazy guy tell silly jokes that made no sense to me and not many people seem to be laughing at them either. The hayride was the hit of my evening and I seemed like my friends enjoyed it as well. By the way.... my shirt glows in the dark, it is so cool, so cool that I have been wearing it almost every night since mom got it for me!

Thanks Ms. Jen for letting Adam and I hang out by you during the hayride.




We can't go to an event like this and leave without having my face painted!





No comments: