Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saturday, October 3, 2009 Sea World Spook

Another Sea World Adventure....

This trip to Sea World was a special one because Adam and I had the chance to dress up in our Halloween costumes and trick or treat through Sea Worlds Halloween Spooktacular. Sea World holds this event annually and it is a blast. Can you believe that it is the beginning of October and we still have 90 degree weather. We are going to roast today!


I decided to dress up as Snow White and Adam dressed up as an Ohio State football player. His shirt says MY FIRST OHIO STATE T-SHIRT! Mom was happy that Adam could finally wear it.

Now who can come to Sea World without greeting Shamu! I did most the talking and smiling, while Adam wanted nothing to do with Shamu.




Princess one and Princess two.





Some of the entertainment we saw as we trick or treated.




If you look really close you will notice the big knot on my head. I decided to take a dive off the couch and hit the corner of the table.







My bag is full of some candy, bananas, peanut butter and trinkets. Thank goodness mom packed me another pair of shoes because mt feet are killing me. I don't know how the princesses can walk around in glass slippers all day, their poor feet!






Scoping out the pumpkin. I am amazed at how big it is! We used to have a pumpkin like this in our yard but some kids decided to cut it.








We spent a great day with our wonderful neighbors.









A mermaid! You know me and mermaids!









Everyone was extremely hot so we decided to watch the Count, Count Down to Halloween show. I am into the show but not sure how much longer I will last, considering it is two hours past my nap time.











The famous show











Mom and I enjoying the show!















I could not keep my eyes open for the last 10 minutes of the show. Out like a light and love being in my moms arms!












No comments: