Tuesday, January 26, 2010

September 12, 2009 Party September 13, 2009 Baby Shower

September 12, 2009 Jillian's 4th Birthday Party. and Sunday, September 13, 2009 Gerry & Katy Baby Shower!

What a wild and crazy weekend. I started the weekend by going to Jillian's fourth birthday party. Jillian came into town from Virgina in order to celebrate her big day. We celebrated at a local park and it was nice, not only to see Jillian but a lot of other friends. Mom also had a chance to catch up with friends and this always makes her smile. We did not stay at the park very long because Adam was very cranky and hungry. It was a good thing we left when we did because as we were pulling out, the rain came down. The rest of the day Adam and I spent resting and hanging out in the house, while mom organized everything for Gerry's and Katy's baby shower she is hosting tomorrow.

Having fun and catching up with my friend Ava.


The birthday girl Jillian and I being silly!



Today was the big day for two lucky moms- to- be, again! Jillian's mom Gerry and Gavin's mom Katey are both having baby boys and are due less than a week apart. (Two Different Peas in a Pod). Mom threw a little baby shower for the two lucky ladies. I did not stick around for the event, instead my dad, Adam and I went and had a little fun of our own.




Daddy, Adam and I returned right on time. Everyone was cleaning up from the party. This gave Jillian and I time to catch up. Since the weather was nice Mrs. Gerry and mom took us to the park for a little while and we had a blast. KINDA LIKE OLD TIME! Jillian, can you believe we have been friends for over three years?

No comments: