Tuesday, January 26, 2010

September 19, 2009 Sea World The Chorak Way


My family just can not get enough of Sea World. Today our family goal is to feed the Dolphins. Out of all the times we have been to this amazing place, not once have we ventured to feed the dolphins. Well today is the day and my mom, dad, Adam and I are so excited. I have passed by Shamu a number of times but for some reason, today I caught eye of his belly button and had to give him a tickle or two.


Check it out... not only am I feeling a turtle shell but I have a turtle on my shirt. I was not brave enough to put my hand inside the shell but the outside will do for now.



I was not sure what to think about the turtle shell. I kept anticipating that the turtles head was going to pop out. Right before the lady took the shell away I decided to touch the shell.





Sarah and I watching the turtles swim. MAN.... they are bigger than me.




Most of the time I walk the park instead of ride in the stroller. To rest my legs my daddy decided to give me a piggy back ride, which I love. While walking mom saw some nice flowers and thought it would make a great photo.






On our way to see the Sea Lions and Otters. This is one area of the park we can never pass up. Today we just scoped them out and watched while others feed them.







The birds were not being so nice today, they kept stealing the fish from the Sea Lions.









Up close and personal. This little guy was so hungry and loud. He talked to me for at least five minutes. I had to walk away because he started to hurt my ear.








Picture moment. Mom tells me all the time that even though I am the little brother I am going to pass Sarah in height very, very soon. Before long people will not be able to tell who is the oldest.











Now the fun begins. Mom, dad, Adam and I have our fish and are ready to feed and touch the dolphins.












Mom got a lot of great photos and so did the people who work at Sea World. As you can see by the photo, I was not interested in holding the fish or touching the dolphin. Watching my daddy do all the work was A-Ok with me. I talked to mom and dad for a long time about all the teeth the dolphins had and how fun it was to see them so close. Maybe next time I will not chicken out.










Mom made one last attempt to get me to touch the dolphins but it was a no go. When I turn four I will do it!













No comments: