Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wyatt and Preston's 4th Birthday Party October 18, 2009

Wyatt and Preston turn 4!



Today Adam, mom, dad, and I went to celebrate Wyatt and Preston's 4th birthday at Phelps park. We could not ask for a better place to celebrate their big day. I have known Wyatt for four years and Preston for three years. My mom met Wyatt's mom Ms. Shannon at a Moxie Mom new member meeting and Ms. Jen, Preston's mom through a Moxie mom event. It is really amazing that we have all stayed friends for four years now. This is the amazing insect cake that Ms. Shannon and Ms. Jen made for the party. Can you say... VERY, VERY, CREATIVE.


Phelps park is located in Winter Park, Florida and is loaded with wooded playground equipment. It kinda reminds my parent of what they played on when they were children. Today the weather finally began to cool and it is about time considering October is almost over. Before we left for the party mom had to dig through Sarah's and my closet to find some winter clothes. Thank goodness I had a lot of winter wear! Now I just need some new shoes.



Someone brought a soccer ball to the party and I thought I would show off some of my moves. Maybe I am following in my moms foot steps.




Ok, I am certainly following in moms foot steps. To bad they do not offer soccer for one year olds. Mom has to sign me up when I turn three because I love this game!





I have been to this park a few time but have never tried the sliding bar until today. I did a great job on my "monkey monkey" skills! This is a saying I have used since I was little and learned when attending Little Gym. I was a little nervous but I made it to the end all by myself. Don't worry my daddy was right behind me in case I took a leap for the worse.
As you can see my winter clothes are just a little to small. Guess mom and I have to go shopping, wait I forgot grandma will be to the rescue! She always sends me loads of clothes!







Monkey See, Monkey Do! Now it is my turn to show off my moves. Unlike Sarah I almost bit the dust and check out my dads face because from the look of it he may of had a potty accident. Instead is all I could hear him say is Oh SHIT! Thank goodness he has big hands or this would of been the end to a great day.








At the beginning of the school year I learned how to pump myself and can't get enough of the swings. I go so high that at times I can touch the trees and sky!








My parents call me Monkey See, Monkey Do because I always want to stay once step behind my sister. One day I will be the little brother who is one step ahead! I really have no interest in baby sings anymore. Look how well I am hanging on, not really pumping yet but I will get there!






After a busy day at the park celebrating Wyatt and Preston's birthday mom and dad took Adam and I to buy some new shoes. We always go to the Stride Rite outlet in Orlando. We both got two pairs of shoes and trust me we will need new ones in less than three months. I now wear a size 11 shoe and Adam wears a size 7 wide. Finding shoes for Adam can be a bit challenging at times but at least we found some shoes for him.
After show shopping we went for a bite to eat and some yummy dessert!










No comments: