Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Friday, October 2, 2009 Monkey Joes

Monkey Joe's is an indoor play area surrounded by bounce houses and slides. This is Sarah and my first time at Monkey Joe's. We spent the evening celebrating one of my dads Lt. sons birthday. What a great place and can't wait to go back again! Check my sis and I out. I am such a big boy! Check me out ready to slide!

I was jumping so hard that Adam could not stand up on his own. He really enjoyed me bouncing him around. I have never heard him laugh so loud, he sure did have a blast!


It is not very often mom lets me get a tattoo but considering today was a special occasion she said OK. I have been into dolphins these days so the clown put two dolphins on my arm with lots of glitter.



Check it out! Since mom is behind in blogging I need to inform you that this tattoo took forever to get off. I think after about a week of mom scrubbing it off during bath time it finally began to disappear.




Check out all the steps I am climbing all by myself. This is a very big slide one that other parents were amazed that I could do solo!






I made it and am ready to go again!





This time my sis Sarah wanted to go with me. Mom and dad could not stop laughing as they watched us.







I guess this funny monkey visits the birthday child and all the guest. Sarah and I enjoyed giving Monkey Joe a hi five or two.








Check out my driving skills. Watch out another Chorak led foot and it sure is not my mom.









No comments: