Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sunday, October 4, 2009 Little Lambs and Pancake Brek

Mom signed me up for Little Lambs at St. Stephen's Catholic Church. This is a religious education program that is offered for three and four year olds. The program began in September and will end in May. My mom is teaching the class twice a month and assist once a month. We are both enjoying the experience and learning a lot. Mom plans on signing me up for next years Pre-K educational classes but she will stick to teaching the Little Lambs class. Doing so will be easier on both of us! Snack Time!

Trevor is one of my really good friends. Could it be the red hair?


After Little Lambs mom, Adam and I enjoyed a pancake breakfast that the Mens Club was holding. I am sitting by Chase another Little Lambs friend.



No comments: