Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eustis Pumpkin Farm October 24, 2009

Eustis in Lake County about 45 minutes away offers a lot of fun activities during the Fall season. Today Adam, my friend Wyatt, Adam, Ms. Shannon, dad, mom and I went on an adventure. Since my mom is a school teacher she gets a lot of ideas from other teacher and parents on places to go. After doing some research on the computer she decided to check out the Eustis Pumpkin Farm. The farm is really known for its Christmas trees but they also hold Fall activities. Wyatt and I had a blast throwing hay at one another. We got along so well and are becoming really good friends.



One, Two, and Three...... down! We also had a blast jumping on one another. Mom has a really great photo of me giving Wyatt a big kiss but she can't find it!




Having fun jumping in the hay! My goal is to stay on my feet, I never realized walking on a pile of hay could be so difficult.





Action shot!






There were a few animals for us to feed, pet and look at. This mule was really friendly, so friendly he decided to give me a kiss or two. Maybe he was being so nice because he saw the size of my daddy. Anyway, I loved the attention but could have done with out all the slobber.







Feeding the little pony and boy was she hungry.









If I am not mistaken this is my first pony ride. Was a little unsure at first but once we got going I just hung on like a I was a pro.








I decided to pick the big horse. This is my first time on a horse and enjoyed every minute.










One of our big adventures was going through the spooky maze. The goal was for us to find as many spooky pictures without getting lost. For example, a ghost, pumpkin, Dracula, scarecrow, etc. If we found all of them, then we would win a prize at the end. My dad, Sarah and Wyatt took off in search of as many pictures as they could find. I tried to keep up with them but they were just way to fast. I had fun hanging out with my mom and Ms. Shannon, while we went on our own adventure, trying to find out were everyone else went. It was not hard to keep track of them, especially since my dad is so tall. We made it to the end of the maze covered in dirt, very hot and excited we found all thirteen pictures.






Cho Cho!











I am ready to go!













The perfect ride!














One of the prizes I won after completing the Spooky Maze!















We all went on a hay ride and by this point I was getting a bit tired but also very sad. Check out my lip! I am upset with my dad because he has been spending so much time chasing my sister and Wyatt. Then everyone wanted to sit on my daddy's lap..... THAT'S MY DADDY! I NEED SOME DADDY TIME TO!
















I am looking at all the Christmas trees that are growing. Maybe we will come back in December to pick out a real tree to put in our house. That would be really cool.

















Picking out the perfect pumpkin! This pumpkin is very heavy but I have super muscles.


















I am determined to get the pumpkin I want even if that means taking the most challenging route.



















We all had a blast today and will venture back next year. Who is hungry? ME, ME, ME, ME, Me, and Me......... Who wants Tijuana FLATS? ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and ME
What a way to end the perfect day!




















No comments: