Thursday, February 25, 2010

Zoo Boo Bash Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have attended the Zoo Boo Bash the last three years and always have fun. This year my friend Wyatt joined Adam and I. The Zoo Boo Bash is a safe place for kids to trick or treat and see animals. This year the zoo added a bounce house for us to enjoy.
This is my Second year attending Zoo Boo Bash! I was only seven months old and don't remember a heck of a lot.


Sarah and I hanging out in front of the zoo waiting for our friend Wyatt and Ms. Shannon.


I can't go to the zoo without riding the carousel that is located out side the entrance.



All smiles!




The Grand Entrance! This Halloween blow up is new.





I have no fear of snakes. I was not even one when I touch a snake for the first time.














Wyatt and I are listening and looking at a guy telling silly jokes.








This year they had eight stations for us to trick or treat at. Each station offered different things, some candy and other trinkets.









A haunted house that made noises when running in and out of it. I am very intrigued by the man dressed up outside the house.










While everyone was bouncing in the house I decided to spend time fastening all the buttons so no one would escape.











I finally made it into the bounce house because the young man who was in charge had all the crazy children leave. The boy who was in charge of the bounce house kept a tight ship and did not put up with anything.













I decided to keep a hold of Ms. Shannon's purse while we were putting on our shoes and moving on to elephants and lunch. I think her purse weighs about as much as me, what and the word does she have in this thing? My backpack is lighter than this.












Another great day with our really great friends, Wyatt and Ms. Shannon. Can't wait to see what next weekend has to offer. Adam and I just hope we can spend it with our friends.
On our way out I got to ride the CHO CHO but for some reason mom did not have any photos of me on the train adventure. Next time I guess!















No comments: