Friday, August 22, 2008

Day1 Part 1 Ohio Trip Wednesday, July 15, 2008

Wednesday, July 15, 2008
My First Hair Cut! Today is the day I have been waiting for and I am ready.
I never thought I would have an audience!
Clip, clip I am being so very still!
Look at all that hair!
I am still not sure what to think, even thought everyone says I look beautiful!
My great grandpa Jim dropped off this special bear for me as a surprise! Mrs. Pam gave it to me at the end of my haircut and I just love it. Look, Mr. Bear and I match!
Mrs. Pam is the greatest. My family sure keeps her busy! Mrs. Pam tells all her other clients that she has two special customers that fly from Florida for her to do their hair. Now how special is that?

2 comments:

The Life and Times of Poose and Hawk said...

Sarah-I love your hairdo! And I am so jealous that you were in Cincy without me. Looks like you had a great time!

Katy said...

Looks like the family has been busy!! We miss you guys!! Hope we can see you soon!!

Your award is waiting!!
http://anothermommieblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html