Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 3 Ohio Trip Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday, July 18, 2008
Today we went to the Grand Opening of the Worlds Largest Train Display called Entertainment Junction. We saw trains and more trains! I was able to play with trains, ride trains, and see my friend Thomas the Train. I can't wait to go back!
Let's go... who cares about the picture I want to see the trains!
Look at the trains daddy!
I think my daddy had just as much fun as I did!
Grandparents are the best!
Oh... so this is what a train looks like.
Climbing way up high!
Look at me grandma!
Riding a train!

Look at me! All Aboard!
Watching the Thomas the Train movie with grandpa! (Check out the video at the end of this page)
Playing with a Thomas the Train set!
Time to eat! Thanks grandma for feeding me!
The End! As you can see baby Adam and I look really tired!


Mommy finally learned how to download videos to the blog pages!
Videos: Click on the arrrow and enjoy!

No comments: