Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 2 Ohio Trip Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday, July 17, 2008
Today, we are going to the Club for a swim party. I had so much fun showing off my swimming skills. I was in the water non stop for almost four hours. Mom says I should sleep good tonight!
Hanging out withe grandpa!
Giving grandma some love!
Playing ball and swimming with second cousin Kevin (Adams Godfather)
Swimming with my second cousin Kristin and David.
The boys are playing a game of basket ball. Daddy, Kevin and David!
Grandpa and I are watching my daddy jump off the diving board.

Meeting my Great Aunt Debbie for the first time.
Meeting my Great Grandma Susan for the first time.
We can't come to Ohio without ordering LaRosa's Pizza!
Eating by pool side and hanging out with the family. That pizza sure looks good are you sure I can't have any?
Relaxing with my Great Aunt Debbie


Playing in my Great Aunt Cathy's lap.
Today is Cathy's birthday and I am helping her blow out candles.
Your so sweet!
Meeting my Great Aunt Danette for the first time.
Hanging out with my Second Cousin David.







No comments: