Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 4 Ohio Trip Saturday July 19, 2008

Saturday, July 19, 2008.

Today my mommy, daddy and I started preparing for Adams Christening. (Really grandma Denise & Grandpa Bob did all the work) We first went to Jungle Jims (a store that has everything you can think of) to pick up Adams Christening cake and Kristins birthday cake. We went to three different stores in search of flowers to put on the tables and Krogers finally had what mommy was looking for. Our next stop was to Hallmark to pick up gifts for the Godparents. By this time I was done shopping and very hungry, luckily I saw the big BLUE S sign (Skyline); and who could resist a big cheese coney? The rest of the day I spent swimming in the pool. Be sure to check out the swimming video at the bottom of the page!I love this place but I think my mom and dad love it even more. They can't resist the Skyline 4 way!
Yum, yum, yum! This is the best cheese coney ever! They really piled on the cheese this time.


Pool and counting fun!

No comments: