Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 1 Part 2 Ohio Trip Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Part 2: My busy day continues! Great Grandpa Al, Great Grandpa Jim and Great Aunt Sue came over for dinner. After dinner I played in the yard, rode my bike and helped grandma water plants. Since I was still full of energy, we decided to get some desert at "The Cone". I had my first blue ice cream cone and rode on lots of rides. I had a blast and slept like a rock! Helping grandma water her flowers.
Enjoying the swing.
Great Grandpa Jim came over for dinner. We finally meet!
Hello, watch me! Who cares about politics!
I am ready to do something else.
My grandmas neighbors are moving, so I went to say good bye to their daughter Maddy!
Playing in the back yard!k yard.
Climbing the deck steps! If grandma saw me she would have a fit!
Still helping grandma water all her flowers.



Handing out with the Great Grandpas
After dinner we went to "The Cone" to get ice cream. Look blue ice cream mommy! I am watching all the rides. Lots of lights and noises this is my kind of place.
The Cone also has rides so I decided to take a drive......
Ride a horse.....
My sister is making me laugh!




Give me some love!
Grandma joined into the fun. I think she is having more fun driving the ice cream truck than I am!
Hi Grandpa!
More love from the grandparents.





No comments: