Saturday, August 29, 2009

Aquarium Ohio Visit

After the Destin beach trip I went in one direction (Ohio by car) and my mom, dad and brother Adam went in another direction (back home FL). Since I am the big sister, I spent two weeks of my summer break in Ohio with my grandparents. I can't get over how many fun filled activities were planned for me. I can't wait to go again next summer.
My great aunt Debbie and great aunt Danette took me to the Ohio/Newport aquarium for the day. Kristen and David, my second cousins also participated in the fun filled day. My mom and grandma took me to this aquarium when I was a lot younger but don't remember much. Now that I am older I really got experience all it had to offer.








Hanging out with my second cousin David!





My great aunt Debbie and I are feeding the birds. This was one of my favorite things to do.






Bonding with my second cousin Kristen.











So amazed by all the penguins......








and more penguins.










Thanks again, Debbie and Danette for a very fun filled day!












After a long day at the aquarium I still had energy left to show off my scooter skills. Although, my mom wanted to know where my helmet was grandpa!











Off I go.......












































No comments: