I sure can't get enough hugs from my grandma Nise.
Mom and dad surprised me with a doll house when I got home from Ohio. Little did Sarah know that it has been hiding in her closet for all most two years, if not longer. I had so much fun playing with the doll house I borrowed from grandma Nise's neighbor that I was glad to have my very own.
This blog will hopefully keep everyone up to date with all of our fun filled activities. Please feel free to write a comment under each post. Enjoy!
I am a proud mother of two wonderful children. My Daughter Sarah Marie was born on March 20, 2006 and my son Adam Robert born on March 5, 2008. I am a full time working mom, who teaches kindergarten. I have been married for eight years to my loving husband Chad. He is a dedicated father and husband. He also takes pride working as a fire fighter. We never thought parenthood could be so enjoyable! The best part about being parents is watching our children reach their milestones!
No comments:
Post a Comment