Saturday, August 29, 2009

TRIP

More fun during the Ohio Trip.


The question is do I miss my mommy yet?
Playing the piano, feeding horses, play date, and visiting great grandpa Al. Mom says I look like a natural in this photo. I had so much fun playing the piano at my great aunt Cathy's house. I even had some time to create my own sheet music!

My grandma took me to her friends Belinda's house. Enjoying a healthy snack with a new friend.



See Belinda neighbors have horses I had some fun visiting with them.



A group shot!



I am trying so hard to pump.... forget the photo and come give me a push please!





Monkey.... Monkey.....






Great Grandpa Al, Grandpa Bob and I!







More shots of us at Great Grandpa Al's home.









Check out the videos. I am up close and personal with the horses. What an experience!

No comments: