Saturday, August 29, 2009

OHIO TRIP

Ohio Trip Fourth of July Making devil eggs with grandma Denise.

Enjoying the Liberty Township 4th of July parade. Check out my butterfly!


My first horse and carriage ride!


I loved getting up close and personal with the horses... Thanks grandpa Bob.




We all know this is not the first time I have seen a fire truck. Before long I will know more about a fire truck than most people, well not my daddy of course.





Had the time of my life. RED, White and Blue! Happy 4th of July, what a great Parade!






After a busy morning at the parade we went to celebrate the 4th of July with family. I had a blast bounding with my second cousin Meghan. See Meghan grew up with a passion for her stuff animal lambs and for some reason I had to just take one to borrow for a few weeks.








Hanging out with my second cousin Meghan and second cousin Jimmy.







The boys hanging out in the garage. If only grandpa new what Jimmy was up tooooooooo!









Ok who is up for a game of corn hole! Check out what I am holding and my cool glass slippers!











I really need a doll house because I played with this for hours.










Hanging out with my God father Denny. Check out what is in my arm.












A video of me making devil eggs. Moms favorite. I bet she won't be eating any of these after her surgery!


No comments: