Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Super Bowl 49 Sunday, Feb 1. 2009

Every year that dad is not at work we have a super bowl party. This year was really nice because we have not had a party in two years because dad shift fell on guess what? Yep the super bowl. Everyone brought delicious super bowl food such as wings, snacks, chips and mom made her famous meet balls and spinach dip. There was enough food to feed an army and by the end of the night everyone took something home.
2009 Super bowl Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. Mom is such a softy she wanted the Arizona Cardinals to win because they have never been to the super bowl before. This was a great game and can't wait to see who is at the super bowl next year. Mrs. Michelle's mom and Mr. Anthony playing with me while watching the game inside. This is my first super bowl game and as you can see I am more interested in playing with my music toys.



These are all the people daddy works with. Some are from the fire department and others are nurses from the hospital.



Daddy and the rest of the fire fighters decided to build a fire in the back yard. Mom was very nervous and I was a little two but in the end, everyone like the warm fire since it was a cool night.




Nicole and I are enjoying playing dress up and decided to come outside to check the score. Pittsburgh is winning, darn come on Atlanta!





Mr. Anthony is giving me more love! Like I need more attention!







Mr. Matt enjoying the game and flying me through the air.






Enjoying some time to myself. I actually have a few minutes to play with my sisters tea set before she rips it out of my hands.





























No comments: