Tuesday, March 10, 2009

St. Stephens Festival February 2009

St. Stephens Festival Feb. 2009 I am watching my dad and sister ride the carousel.

I love riding on carousel rides!


My mom, sister, dad and I on a ferrous wheel. We went up really high... so high we could see the top of the church. This is my dad and I checking out all the people below.



The family on the way up. The sun was so bright it was hard to see, that is why Sarah's and my eyes are closed.




Chug a Chug a Choo Choo.





My first roller coaster ride and I had a blast. I was not afraid one bit. This means the next time mom and dad take me Sea World I can ride on the Shamu roller coaster.






This was the last ride. Mom and dad bought $20.00 worth of tickets and man did that go fast! we left after this. Adam and I had lots of fun and can't wait to come back next year. We have been members of St. Stephan's for three years and this is the first time we attended the carnival because A. we were always out of town and B. Mom was really PREGO!







No comments: