Monday, March 9, 2009

January 2009 Ratermans

Ok , the Ratermans drove from Georgia to Miami to watch the Cincinnati game. Mom tried to look up on yahoo, if it was the Cincinnati basketball game or football. What ever the case may be, Is a ll she understood is that Cincinatti lost but everyone had a great time. That goes to show you how mom an dad keep up with sports. After the game Great Aunt Mary, Great Uncle John, Second Cousin Laura and Second Cousin Carol decided to meet us on I-Drive for a bite to eat before they headed back to Georgia, We ended up meeting them on I-Drive at Fridays for a bite to eat. Everyone looked great and it was so exciting to see everyone. We wish we did not live so far apart. Uncle John when we are older we will be sure to stop in Georgia for a few days to visit before we head to Ohio. At this time mom and dad just think we are to young to be in a car for so long. Thank you for a great lunch, we miss you all and hope to see you soon. .. Laura your voice is beautiful and keep singing and Carol good luck with the golf scholarship.


This is the first time I have meant Great Uncle John and by the way I love your sweat shirt.



What a great place to eat. I was so happy to see my god mother Great Aunt Mary Thanks again for a great meal. Your the best. Don't mind my eyes the Florida sun is way to bright. Mom, I need my sun glasses.



No comments: