Tuesday, March 10, 2009

February 12th - 15th 2009

Amelia Island the Plantations! February 12-15 2009
Mom is going on a girls weekend to Amelia Island with 13 other girlfriends. She is so excited but is a little nervous because she only knows a hand full of them. The night before she left I had my nails done while mom let her feet soak. She wanted them pretty for the beach. The pictures below are of the awesome girls my mom spent the weekend with, the great food she made and the view she looked at every morning. Dad did not take any photo's of us before Adam and I but be had a lot of fun! Dad did a great job while mom was gone for three nights four days. Mom had the best time and hopes to see everyone really soon. My first time having my nails painted and loved every minute of it.


This is the view mom woke up to every morning. Thanks Marianne for inviting my mom she had the time of her life. Say, the pool looks like Mickey.









The famous thirteen.





What a shot, look at that sun set.





Before mom left on the trip she had to find a meal to make. See, everyone was in charged of making a meal. Mom made two breakfast Casseroles. This is her famous Overnight blueberry french toast. It is so yummy!










This is the famous veggie and egg dish. Adam loves this dish but I don't because I don't like any vegetables.











No comments: