Monday, March 9, 2009

Uncle Pat comes to visit January 12th - 17th 2009

Uncle Pat comes to visit January 12th - 17th 2009

Uncle Pat came to town for business and had some time to visit my sister and me. This is the first time Uncle Pat has seen me and sorry, pictures do not count. Cheese!
Showing off my sleeping beauty dress for Pat. I love to dress up in all the princess dresses I got for Christmas.

Uncle Pat is playing Mr. mom. I did not want anything to do with mom or dad, I only wanted Uncle Pat to comb my hair, help me brush my teeth and put my PJ's on.


1 comment:

Juliana said...

So happy to see that Patrick is doing well. Sarah and Adam are beautiful and growing up so quickly. If anyone would like to pass my email to Patrick so we could catch up that would be great. Again you all look so happy and blessed!