Monday, March 9, 2009

Hanging out with daddy while mommy is in Inidana for Joys wedding January 9th -12th 2009

Dad is in charge! Mom is on a plane to Indiana for Joys wedding. Joy is my moms best friend and they have been friends since grade school. Now with mom gone ... PARTY TIME! Sarah and I are preparing daddy for a show. See Video!
I am playing jingle bells on the piano, while Adam does his best karaoke. See Video!

Best buds! I just love wrestling and loving on my sister.


It is freezing but not as cold as Indiana. When I talked to mom she told me it was snowing in Indiana and that Joy and her went outside in the hot tub one night! When she got out of the hot tub part of her hair was frozen. I guess she forgot to wear a hat!



This is what mom was up to while in Indiana.
Photo of Joy and her husband Greg.





The girls went for manicures.




and pedicures, how pretty.







The three amigos.









Mom and Joy enjoying a game a duck pin bowling.






What is duck pin bowling? I had never heard of it or played until I went to Indiana. The game is similar to bowling but the bowl is a little bigger than a base ball and weights a lot more. The ball does not have holes like a bowling ball. The goal is to throw the bowl down the lane and hit objects similar to pins. It was great watching balls being thrown into other lanes and people falling because the floor was so slipper. If you have not tried duck pin bowling you have to give it a shot. Once you try you will want to play all the time. Google duck pin bowling to learn more about it.


Video of Sarah and Adam playing the piano and singing.



No comments: