Saturday, September 6, 2008

Week of July 28 - July 31 Friends, Friends and More Friends

The week of July 28th - July 31

We are adjusting to being back home! As you will see, over the weekend mom waisted no time decorating Baby Adam's and my room. As soon as we came back from Ohio, I moved out of my crib and baby Adam moved into it. I now sleep in a big and I mean big girl bed, all by myself. I have my very own Aerial pillow, since we all know how much I love the "Movie Little Mermaid". As a matter of fact I often call myself Aerial Sarah. I really enjoy sharing a room with my little brother and since he sleeps through the night I get lots of rest.

This week mommy offered to watch some of the children who go to Mi Mi's house. Mi Mi went to Texas so she could meet her grandson. Baby Adam and I had a blast playing with our friends. We swam, painted, and danced. By the end of the week I was a little sad because this would be the last time I was going see my friends on a daily basis. That is because mommy and me start school! Baby Adam will be going to Mi Mi's all by himself , so I can meet some new friends. Don't worry mommy already promised me that I could see my old friends on the weekends.

Enjoy the video of my friends and I dancing to music!


My new bed and I love it. I have been sleeping through the night since I was four months old. So, the parents thought it would be a great idea for me to bunk with my sis. Besides that bassinet was cramping my style, considering I am so long!
My queen size bed! I love it!
On Monday, I was able to spend the day with my friend Emily. We had so much fun playing play dough.
Two Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed!
Showing off our artistic abilities and fine motor skills.
1, 2, 3 Jump!
Daddy is squirting Emily and I with a squirt gun. Emily sure doesn't mind but my look says it all! Emily watch out or let me hide and you take the hit!

Lunch time! Grill Cheese, cantaloupe and cottage cheese, yum yum and after a busy morning we ate like champs!

Day Two, Tuesday! Cameron and Logan have joined the fun and today mom has her hands full! We are having a blast making music with all kinds of instruments. Mom what is up with all the noise?
My friend Cameron, he is so cute!
This is my friend Logan, who I like to call Logy! I love Logy.
My best friend Emily!
Four Musketeers!



Pool fun and don't ask what is up with the tongue action.
I am performing the Ariela song to my friends AHHHHHHH.
Mom says that when I really concentrate I stick my tongue out. What can I say... Mother like daughter.
Go REDS! I love all the excitement!
Painting Galore!






No comments: