Saturday, September 6, 2008

1st Week of Swim Lessons Week of July 28th- July 31st 2008

July 28th - July 31st 2008



First Week of Swim Lessons!

Well mom took her friend Shannon's advice and signed me up for swim lessons through the city of Cassleberry. I will go to swim lesson Monday through Thursday for two weeks. My friend Emily signed up as well! As you will see from the photos, Emily and I are the youngest children but we did a better job following directions than the older children.
Warm up. When we first get in the pool we play red light green light. We kick and blow bubbles.
This is my swim instructor Miss Stephanie and she is teaching me a lot!
I got a little tired of watching my sister swim so daddy took me on the swings for the first time. I laughed and smiled the entire time!
I am a little cold! Burrrrrr!
Kicking and blowing bubbles. I like diving for the rings, that is as long as I don't put my head in the water. I had fun picking them up with my hands and feet!



Watching my big sis do monkey crawls around the pool!
I did it! More monkey crawls.
Paying attention to what Miss Stephanie has to say!
Catching some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
I love floating on my back!





Check out the videos!



No comments: