Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sarah's First Day of School Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sarah's First Day of School!

Today is my first day of PRESCHOOL! I am attending Page Private School, which is the same school my mommy teaches at. My teacher is Mrs. Christine and there are six other friends in my two year old class. The class can hold up to eight friends.
Yes my fingers gave it away, I am a little nervous. At least I am not picking my lip!
Today is also my moms first day of school and she is a little nervous as well. Mom has 18 friends in her Kindergarten class, which is a lot more than last year.
I did not know but mom took a few snap shots outside the door way. This is me listening to the teacher tell us all about the project we are going to do!

The first day of school was a hit, mommy nor I cried and we really like our friends. We got to see each other passing in the lunch room. It was so nice to give mommy and big hug and kiss half way through the day. We were so busy the first day of school that mom and I came home ate, took a bath and went right to sleep. We will keep you posted on the days to follow.

1 comment:

Baby's family said...

Sarah-you are so lucky to have Mom nearby! Enjoy the school year!