Saturday, September 6, 2008

PUMP IT UP BIRTHDAY PARTY Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday, August 2, 2008


Today we went to Pump It Up for my friends Drew's 3rd Birthday party! I had so much fun and went on everything. I slid down the big slide, at least ten times. I can't wait to come back!

Weeee
Mommy and me having fun!
Yes my daddy even got to slide!
It was so nice of Mrs. Ann to hold me while my parents had a little fun. Ann is my neighbor and she loves me soooo much!

By the way, you can't see but I already have a bottom tooth. Mommy will have to take a better photo so you can see. I know, everyone keeps saying it is so odd that I have a tooth. Especially since I am only three days shy of being five months old. My sister did not get her first tooth until she was six months. Then again, I am doing everything a lot faster than my sis. That could be because I am a lot bigger than her. For the record I have also had cereal, sweet potato's and applesauce. I know some think mom should have waited a little longer but the doctor said I needed food, considering I was moving my chops every time I watched everyone eat. Plus I was taking in way to much fluid and just spitting up all the time!

Happy Birthday Drew! I love your Tomas the Train cake! Thank you for inviting me to your BDP!



No comments: