Sunday, March 14, 2010

Florida Railroad Adventure Saturday, October 31, 2009

Florida Railroad Adventure Saturday, October 31, 2009

It is time to visit Farmer Brown's Pumpkin Patch on the Great Pumpkin Limited. Sarah, mom, Mrs. Shannon, Wyatt and I boarded the comfortable train at the Florida Railroad Station in Eustis Florida, for an hour and fifteen minutes train adventure.

We barely made the adventure because mom got lost but with the help of Mrs. Shannon we made it in the nick of time. Thank goodness we made it because mom would of been dealing with two very, very unhappy children. CHO CHO!!!!! By the way everyone.... MOM NEEDS A GPS!
All Aboard! We finally found a seat! at first we thought we would not be able to sit with our friends. As we continued to search for seats, a nice family gave up their seats so we could be together. As soon as we sat down mom spilt her drink all over the floor. I guess she was still shaken up about getting lost and almost missing the train.



Now the fun begins. Adam and I are enjoying the view and waving to all the people.




Look how fast we are going.





I did not have much to say during the train ride but I sure did take in everything.






We made it to Farmer Browns Pumpkin Patch. Wyatt and I were amazed by all the pumpkins and activities! Did I forget to mention that it is October 31st and 90 something degrees out. We are going to fry!







Adam was not to sure about the Scarecrow so I stood by his side. I love this picture Sarah is such a great sister!








Wyatt and his Duck!









My sword popped five minutes after I got it because I kept hitting it against the grass. Not to sure what type of arrangement my sister got.











I just love animals.










By this time I was hot, thirsty and getting a little tired. I gave my mom a hard time about getting on the tractor but she insisted she needed a picture.












Here I come full force ahead. Check out my muscle power!













I am kinda getting used to horses and ponies, and I should considering the month of October every place we have been has had them.














I did it! I touched the rooster. Monkey see Monkey do!















I found the perfect pumpkin. Now I am ready to hop aboard this train.
















I found my pumpkin and yes, it is as big as me.





































Once we arrived back to the train station Wyatt, Adam and I decided to cool off, use the restroom and play with some trains. After about thirty minutes of fun, we headed home to take naps so we would be ready for Trick or Treating. The experience was great and can't wait to go on another train ride soon. Maybe we will come back in December to ride the Polar Express. Adam would love that!


















No comments: