Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fall Carnival at Page Private School October 30, 2009

Fall Carnival At Page Private School October 30, 2009What a great day! I get to enjoy the Fall Carnival at my school. This is my third year attending the carnival and I am ready to show off my glass slippers. Yep that is right, this year I am going as Cinderella. I was one years old and dressed as a witch the first time I attended the event. At that time I was not old enough to attend school yet, so dad and I just hung out with moms Kindergarten class. Last year I dressed up as a pirate and was able to participate in the carnival with my class.

Dad took a picture of me standing outside my classroom. I was voted October's student of the month.

My classmates from the 3's class. We are getting ready to show off our bowling skills.


Cotton candy in one hand and ready to spin the wheel to find out what goodies I can add to my Halloween bag!



Attempting to put my hands in slim. Not to sure about this activity, so I few fingers should do the job. Yep, it did and with a little effort I found a spider.




For the last five years mom has dresses up as a fire fighter. My friends and her class went crazy seeing her in it. Every year she has a blast listening to how excited everyone is about her costume. Wait now... lets not forget about the princesses. Yep me.... don't you love my glass slippers.





I have no fear. This spider is almost as big as me. Thank goodness it is not real!






The train ride is by far the most exciting activity. I love the bounce house and all the goodies, like the cotton candy but if I was aloud, I would ride on the train the entire carnival.







This activity is new. A dunking booth! That's right, well kinda, if you hit the ball correctly than the hose will squirt all over the person sitting in the chair. Guess what happened after I threw the ball? That's right, the person in the chair got really wet! I may be a princess but I have a killer arm!








Bounce houses are always fun but they are not as much fun when it deflates while playing inside of them. Don't worry I did not get stuck because there were so many parents flipping out, that I think eight arms saved just me. My mom did not have enough time to take the photo of the bounce house deflating because she was one of the many parents trying to rescue the other children stuck inside at the top of the slide.
I had a great day and can't wait to see what next years carnival brings.







No comments: