Saturday, June 6, 2009

April 9-12 2009 School party, coloring eggs, & bath time, CW Beach, & Easter. April 17 Relay for Life

Photo's have been added to this page because mom found her missing disk that had pictures she just had to share!

So far the month of July has been filled with my School Party, Coloring Easter Eggs, Bath Fun, Visiting Family at Clearwater Beach, Enjoying Easter With The Family and Attending The Lake Mary/Heathrow Relay For Life.

Friday, April 17, 2009
After mom got home from work, we headed out to the Relay for Life event. This is an event that mom and dads work have participated in for the past four years. My sister has attending the last few years but I am the rookie here.

The Seminole County Relay For Life Booth.
Daddy is having a really long conversation with this fire dog. He acts like he knows him or something.

Mom and I having a blast! One, two and three!


I did it! Let's go again!



This time I am all on my own. I can do it, I can do it. I made it to the top of the slide all by myself.




I went down all by myself! While I continued to slide mom and Sarah went to have their face painted. I had so much fun I did not want to leave and when it was time, I screamed and cried.





Checking out the wonderful art work on my face.






Yep, a butterfly!








Daddy bought us glow necklaces. This is a good teething ring thanks!







We ran into my school friend Dryden, so we decided to go fishing together.









We won!



Seminole County Fire Department (this is who daddy works for), was one of the top three companies to raise the most money for this wonderful event. The FD raised more money this year because they set up mini booths all around and sold really good food. Great Job!

Happy Easter April 12, 2009
We are off to church. We wish everyone one a safe and Happy Easter!
I am all ready for church. This is the dress and doll Grandma Linda and Pa Pa Bob gave me for the birthday. I love the fact that Madeline and I match, oh by the way Madeline is my new found friend.





Family Photo.... Happy Easter. This photo was taken outside St. Stephens church after mass. Let me down!



After mass we celebrated Easter brunch at Chili's. I decided to taste a lemon and this is what I thought about it!




Saturday, April 11, 2009
Today mommy and I drove to Clearwater Beach to visit my Great Uncle Don, Great Aunt Cathy, Second Cousin Kritin and David. The plan was for Daddy and Adam to join us but Adam had was really sick. So the boys stayed home and rested and the girls went sun bathing.
My Great Uncle Don playing in the ocean with me.



Swimming in the pool with my Second Cousin Kristin. Mom can't believe that she is going to be 16 years old soon.



After a long day at the beach we were all very hungry, so we headed to a bite to eat. I hung out with Krisin and her friend Meghan. After dinner, mom and started back home by 8 and we made it home about 11pm. I don't remember much because I was as snug, as a bug, in a rug in dressed in my PJ's and out like a light in my car seat. Thanks Leesmans for a fun filled day. Hope to see you next year!

Friday, April 10, 2009
My school party!
Now that I am in school, I get to enjoy all types of party's. For our Spring party, I enjoyed coloring eggs, going on a egg hunt and visiting with the bunny. My teacher Mrs. Christine bought my friends and I the cool shades we are wearing. I had a blast on the egg hunt and could not believe how many goodies I got. By the way, the basket I am holding is not mine. Thank goodness my teacher had extra baskets because mom left mine at home on the counter. Our mornings can get a little crazy. Mom starts her morning at 5:45 in order to get herself, Adam and I ready. We are out the door by 7:15, to Mi Mi's by 7:30am and then to school by 8:00am.






These are all my friends. Believe it or not, I am one of the youngest ones!



After mom picked me up from Mi Mi's, Sarah and I had a blast coloring eggs. Since it was such a nice night out, mom decided to take this project outside. Thank goodness she did because I was not interested in coloring eggs. Instead, all I wanted to do was roll, break, and eat the eggs.




Just one of the many pictures mom has of me destroying eggs.


Sarah on the other hand had the time of her life decorating eggs.






My hands are proof that I had a blast coloring eggs. Mom thinks my hands will stay green until the end of April. I think the bath bubbles will take the green away.






Look at all my hard work, which of course I did all by myself. Mom says I am her Mrs. Independent, what ever that means.



Mom surprised Sarah and I by putting plastic eggs in the tub. This is what my sister had to say. "Your silly mom"!




Full of smiles! Sarah is making me laugh as she fills up the eggs and pours them over her head. Silly Sis.




What a great bath time, although I am not to sure about this green water.

By the way... mom is not happy because she can not find our family Easter pictures. She has torn the house apart wondering what Adam and I have done with the memory chip.
SHE FOUND THEM!















































No comments: