Saturday, June 6, 2009

May 2009 Fun Beach, School Play, Fishing, Joy and Verray Visit

May 2009 Fun Beach, School Play, Fishing, Joy and Verray Visit
Over Memorial Day Weekend moms friends Joy and Verray flew in from Indiana to visit us. Mom and her friends made the best of the trip considering all it did was rain. On Saturday, they went to the outlet mall and mom bought me a pair of Crocs. After shopping all day they ventured to City Walk and got a drink at Margritaville and ate dinner at Bubba Gumps. By now you may be wondering who took care of Adam and I. On Saturday dad stayed home with us until 6pm and then our baby sitter Jena came over, until mom got home.

The sun is up it is a miracle! On Sunday, I was really upset because I couldn't go to Cocoa beach with the girls. I guess it was not that bad hanging out with Adam and dad. After mom and her friends got back from the beach everyone hung out at our house. We had chicken and steak on the grill, corn on the cob and beans. After dinner I learned how to play the game Phase 10. Thanks Verray for helping me out! Goodbyes are always hard but we will see you guys soon.

May stands for more marvelous memories. So far we have enjoyed time at the beach, especially since the weather has been warm. Also this month, I have participated in my second recital at school. Finally, I went fishing with my daddy.


What a day! My dad picked me up from school right after nap time. He and I headed over to the beach so we could watch the space shuttle launch. While waiting for the shuttle to launch, we spent some time fishing. Daddy and I learned a few things along are adventure. First, always bring back up batteries for the camera. Dad only got two pictures during our day together because his camera died. Daddy was not so happy! Second, be sure to have a first aid kit on hand. After fishing I took my shoes off and went in the water. While walking around, I did not see a big log and I tripped right over it. I cried for a very long time because I had a very big cut on my leg, plus it would not stop bleeding. Finally, if the car is parked far away, begin walking back to the car before the rain, thunder and lightning decide to attack you.



All and all, I had a great time watching the rocket and of course caught my first fish. I can't wait to go fishing with daddy again but this time I will have my own fishing rod. Plus, we will be more prepared. Don't worry I will keep dad in check.




This years Spring Show theme was Patriotic. My class performed the song Yankee Doodle Dandy. I remembered all the words and movements. Mom tried to upload the video but it won't save. Don't you like my hat and apron? One of my friends moms made them for all the girls in my class.





This is me singing "This is America" along with the 2's, 3's, and Pre-K students.







We usually go to Cocoa beach but mom and dad decided to take Sarah and I to New Smyrna beach. We went to a special location that no one could drive their cars on the sand. As you can see by my smile, I can't get enough of the sun, water and sand!






Shells and more shells.








Break time! Our belly's are rumbling, rightly so, considering we have been none stop for an hour. Don't you love Adam's watermelon face.









Now I will take a break in the big blue chair since my sister was in it forever. Mom always says "monkey see monkey do Adam" She really needs to get over this monkey addiction.










I am not sure what to think about this. I am always on the move and being trapped is got me a little worried.











See ya later guys!













After we loaded the car up, we headed over to the inland because word had it there were some Manatees and Dolphins there. We did see a few but they had moved further out towards sea. Maybe we will get a closer look next time.













No comments: