Friday, June 5, 2009

Saturday, April 4, 2009 April Fun! Emily's 3rd Birthday Party

Saturday, April 4, 2009


The beginning of April Fun!


I had a blast showing off my Independence. I made it to the top, all by myself!



Emily and I showing off. Ready, set, and go!


Daddy had to work today so mom was in charge of Sarah and I. Mi Mi, she is the the women who watches me during the week came to the party too. Her and I had a blast bouncing.




Trying really hard to not slip.





I made it!






I am all into copying everything my sister does and I was sure to let mom know how much I wanted to go down the slide. Thanks Mi Mi for helping me up the slide.





All smiles! I DID IT!

















2 comments:

Shannon said...

Jen, Your kids are so beautiful! I love the blog. I love seeing how blessed you are!

Bar-b said...

great slide pics. I love how adam's face is so sly. he is the cutest!