Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sarah's 3rd Birthday Friday, March 20, 2009 Disney Live Show

Today is officially my 3rd birthday! Mom bought Disney Live tickets many months ago so I could see this cool show. My good friends Mady and Emily also joined in on the celebration. I was the first one to arrive to the show so mom decided to take a few photo's of me outside of the theater. Check out the reflection in the windows pretty cool. This building is really big and I can't get over how many steps there are.



Maddy had arrived and we decided to check out what is for sale. Our first stop was the Little Einstein booth.




The three musketeers together at last. Thanks Emily for letting me wear your hat.






All ready for the show to start!






1,2 & 3 Drum Roll.....







Waiting patiently for the curtains to open.








Yes, my favorite the Little Einsteins.








Enjoying some ice cream. This is the first time I have had Dip and Dots ice cream, not to bad!










Cheering on Mickey and singing...











M-I-C-K-E-Y- M-O-U-S-E-! The mickey mouse club house come inside.... you get the point.
I had a blast and there are not enough pictures to show all that I saw or what an incredible time I had. I can't wait to go to Disney! Oh, I forgot to mention that this is the only time I can remember doing something with just mommy and me since Adam was born. Hopefully her and I can have some more girl time really soon!












1 comment:

Baby's family said...

Looks like a blast! Happy Birthday!