Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Day at the Zoo March 2009

The zoo is one of our favorite places to go! The zoo built a splash ground area last year and we love it. Since the weather is warm enough we decided to meet our friends Maddy and KK at the zoo today.



I love to have my picture taken.




Since I am walking all over the place, I have a new outlook on this zoo stuff. Look, that turtle is bigger than me.





Maddy and I enjoying the day and grateful to be friends.






Like I said before I love to have my picture taken. Don't you think we could be future models? Check out my new swim suit. Thanks Maddy!







I am having the time of my life. As a matter of fact mom could not sit for a minute because I decided to be brave and stand on every creature they have at the splash grounds. Mom about had a heart attach and said "you are just like your father, the dare devil"!








I just love the water! Just checking out the water holes!









Oh my, I did not expect the fountain to get higher and splash me right in the face.























I am trying to run in between the water. This reminded mom of how she used to dribble the soccer ball in between the cones.











It got us! We had a blast and can't wait to go back to the zoo real soon!













No comments: