Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Part 2 Going to Beaufort SC for Baby Jude's Christening March 21 & 22 2009

Day two! We left the Marine base and heading back to uncle Greg's and aunt Andrea's for Cousin Jude's Baptism. All dressed up ready to celebrate Jude's big day. Daddy and I are taking a stroll around the neighborhood while we wait for everyone to get ready.


Family photo!



My Godfather Kevin and I enjoying our bonding time. I can't believe Kevin has almost completed his Freshman year at Ohio State. GO BUCKEYES!




We could not come all this way without a fancy picture with Grandma Denise and Grandpa Bob.





Showing off! Yes I am officially walking!






My Godmother Mary drove all the way from Atlanta to join in the celebration. See, Mary and and my second uncle John have taken in many babies over the years. They are called Foster parents, even though I really don't understand what that means. As a matter of fact this little guy has been adopted and is just waiting for the finally paper work to go through. Mom says that Mary and John have a heart of gold and it is unbelievable how many babies they have cared for. One day mom would love to do this!








Grandpa Bob and I are ready to break into the some beer that came all the way from London.








This is the part we have all been waiting for. We all made it to Jude's big Christening. How cool is this place.








More information.










Even more information about the cool place my cousin Jude was Christened at.

























Baby Jude and his daddy, Uncle Greg. Mom just wants to eat him up. I think she is crazy... why would she want to eat baby Jude? Mom also thinks that Jude and I have a lot of similarities, considering we are cousins and all. It must be the Leesman side.












The family. Uncle Greg, Aunt Andrea and baby Jesus. Oh, I mean baby Jude. Mom said that those of you who know the story will get a kick out of the baby Jesus comment.














Jude's Parents and God Parents blessing Jude!















The entire gang!

















Feeding Adam Cheerios so he will keep quite!
















Full of smiles!


















On the way in I spotted this really cool thing but I could not play with it because we needed to get to Jude's Baptism. Now that everything is over, I get to check out what I consider an old fashion water fountain. As you can see by the photo I am giving it all I got, in order for the water to come out. I did it on my tip toes and all. This is so much fun!




















I forget my friends name but her and I had a blast playing together!



















No comments: