Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 9 Ohio Trip December 30, 2008

Day 9 Ohio Trip December 30, 2008

.
















We are leaving in the morning! Today was another busy day in Ohio. We started our adventure by going to the Natural History Museum in Cincinnati. We visited the kids museum and the holiday train exhibit. This is a photo of me was taken at the kids museum. I walked through a cave and inside it was a tree. The whole in the tree was a secret place the fish were hiding. Mom could only see me through the glass. I went through this tree at least three times!
Admiring Grandmas earings!























I had so much fun. The goal is for me to pull on the rope the harder a pull the more balls go into maze and drop onto the floor. This place was a zoo... we did not stay in this section for very long.





























In the children's museum there are a variety of stations for example a doctors and vet office. A grocery store, diner, house, school and the list goes on and on. I played at each station but mom had so many photos she decided to only show the photo of me in the diner.































Having a blast playing with Legos. There is a video at the end do not forget to check it out!


























What another fun game. The goals was to roll the ball to the person standing at the other end. Using two balls was more challenging.
























Driving grandpa to the doctor!





















Hanging out with grandpa in the play area that is designed for little ones like me.






















Look at this huge water table. There is a video at the end that shows more details, be sure to take a look!



















Climbing in the air, I am not jocking there is nothing below me but peoples heads. Check out the video below, I will amaze you!















Every year the Museum has a special holiday train exhibit so grandpa and me thought we would check out some of the trains.

























Daddy took be to the top of the museum to watch all the real trains. This was really fun!























When we got home from the museum mom and dad took me to see my second cousin Kristin cheer during a basketball game.






Go Falcons! I want to be a cheerleader too!


Check out the videos below!




Take a look at the videos!
Adam playing with legos


Sarah playing at the huge water table and climbing, you have to check out how high I am.

No comments: