Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 7 Ohio Trip December 28, 2008

Day 7 Ohio Trip December 28, 2008

Chad and I spent Sunday at the Bengals game. Thank you Uncle Don and Aunt Cathy for the tickets. We enjoyed spending time with the family! The seats were to die for!


Chad is taking it all in. He loved looking at the high rise people mover behind him.

This was the half time game. How cool! Little Adam will hopefully be able to do something like this when he is older.


Left to right: Cousin Kevin, David and Kristin. Looking at this pictures brings tears to my eyes! I can't get over how big the three of you are. I remember when I used to change your diapers!




















After the game Chad and I went to Montgomery Inn and had some ribs. Chad was really impressed and can't wait to go again! Thank you mom and dad for watching Sarah and Adam so we could have some mommy and daddy time!




















































































































No comments: