Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 8 Ohio Trip December 29, 2008

Day 8 Ohio Trip December 29, 2008
Sorry the captions are a little messed up not sure what is going on!

Mom and day took me to the Cincinnati zoo to see the Festival of Lights. Adam spent some alone time with Grandma and Grandpa.
























I went to the Festival of lights two years ago but for some reason I missed all the fun creatures to hug. Like Rudolph!
Frosty





Family photo. This tree was sooo tall!


























I visited the zoo post office and wrote a thank you note to Santa.






















Putting stickers on my thank you note. I told Santa I loved my Ariel doll.
Mailing my letter!




































I want to do it all by myself!
































Looking at Santa's Reindeer








They sure are hungry and tired.







Soring like an Eagle on the Carousel ride.

























While in the kiddie zoo I had a blast looking at all the ginger bread houses






















Visiting Mrs. Claus. We did not have time to listen to her tell stories but she did take a minute to let me give her a hug and sit on her lap!

























We met up with my second cousin Meghan.























I look like a peanut compared to this nutcracker.






















Had a blast at the zoo and can not wait to come back in 2010!
















I am not sure what to think of Mr. Penguin!


















On our way out we saw Mr. Walrus. I had a great time and can't time. Thank you Meghan for spending time with me at the zoo.

Video



No comments: