Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Busy Weekend Saturday, September 27,2008

Another Busy Weekend Saturday, September 27,2008

Today I met my friends Jillian and Wyatt at the zoo. After the zoo I went home and took a nap. After nap I headed over to my friend Emily's house to swim. Hanging out on the turtle.
The three Amigos, Jillian, Sarah and Wyatt, looking for a leopard. My mom loves this photo.
Feeding the fish and the turtle.
The three Amigo's going for a ride.
Splash ground fun! I am trying to keep up with Wyatt but he is way to fast for me.

Thanks Gerry for the treat. Yum Yum!
I was eager to join my friends, so Gerry took a few snap shots of me hanging out on a gator. Look how well I am sitting up.
More Gator fun!
Taking in all the action!


Swimming at Emily's house. I can do it, I can jump all by myself!
1, 2, 3 Jump!
I am jumping to Mr. Steven, Emily's daddy. Look at how high I am!
Mr. Steven and Emily who is a daddy's girl!
Hanging out with Mr. Steven. Thanks for letting me jump to you a million and one times.

Look at how high I am! Don't worry Adam came along to, he is on the side lines watching me go crazy. Once I got up enough nerve to jump, I became the energizer bunny. Mom says I jump for an hour straight.

Check out the videos.



No comments: