Monday, October 13, 2008

Adams First Time to the Beach Six Months Old Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adams First Time to the Beach Six Months Old Sunday, September 28, 2008

Today we packed up and headed to the beach. This was my first time at the beach and I loved every minute of it. As a matter of fact, I liked it so much I fell asleep thirty minutes after we arrived. The sound of the ocean waves were so soothing, who could resist a cat nap! My sister actually went into the ocean and did not even cry when a wave got her.
Heading into the deep blue see with my da da.
Watching the water all around me.
Once again I was the center of attention because everyone on the beach could not stop looking at me. Everyone said "he is so cute"

Fun in the sun. Don't worry grandma I have a hat to cover my little head, mom just took it off for the photo.
Trying to build a sand castle but the water keeps destroying it. Help mommy!
A picture is worth a thousand words and this photo says it all. Look at me mommy, I did it! The wave got me oh no!
My turtle!


No comments: