Monday, October 13, 2008

Garage Sale Fun Saturday, October 4, 2008 and Sunday October 5th 2008Train and Yard Fun

Garage Sale Fun Saturday, October 4, 2008 and Sunday October 5th 2008 Train and Yard Fun

On Saturday, we had a community garage sale. Mom became a little emotional watching all the baby stuff go bye bye. I think it finally hit her that she was not having any more children. Smiling like always and once again everyone who came to the garage sale could not stop talking about how cute I am. They also could not get over that I am turning 7 months tomorrow, Sunday, October 5th. By the way I am crawling all over. I really like the army crawl the best.
This garage sale sure has done me in. I decided to take a break and next thing I know, I am out like a light. Mom could not resist taking a photo.
On Sunday, October 5th. mom took Adam and I to the mall so we could give daddy a break so he could study for the lieutenants exam. While at the mall I took a train ride.

No comments: