Saturday, September 27, 2008

SIX MONTHS OLD Thursday, SEPTEMBER 5, 2008

Thursday, September 5, 2008

I AM SIX MONTHS OLD!

My six month appointment went really well. I got all my shots, cried just a little and did not run a fever. I weigh 17 pound 2 ounces and am 27 and half inches long. I am 90 percentile for height and 50 percentile for weight. I have two bottom teeth and two top teeth coming in. I roll over, and push myself all over the floor. I am not yet crawling but almost got the hang of it. I am sitting up for short periods of time. Mom is making my some of my food, mostly fruits and I usually eat store bought vegetables. I have eaten, peaches, pears, avocado, peas, bananas, sweet potato's, applesauce, and green beans; which I am not a fan of at all! I smile and laugh all the time, overall I am a very, very happy baby.

This is me with my sis at two weeks old.

Look how big I am now. Thanks Renee and Emily for the jump seat. I love it! Mommy wishes she had one of these when Sarah was a baby.
Laughing up a storm.
My exersaucer is in Ohio, which does not really matter because it has been recalled. Thanks Emily and Renee for letting me use yours.
I am cutting two more teeth. I did not cry much when my bottom teeth came in but these top teeth really hurt. This is not the best photo of me but it gives everyone a true picture of how much pain I am in! Give me some Orajel!





Sorry, but ma ma could not get the video adjusted for better viewing.



2 comments:

Baby's family said...

And such an adorable six month old!

Bar-b said...

Jen, he is really and truly adorable. Tehy both are. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Going on 7 I guess. SAylro is 8 going on 9. Incredible, so much faster this time.