Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disney On Ice Friday, September 6, 2008

Friday, September 6, 2008

Disney On Ice!
Mom has had the post card that advertised the Disney On Ice show on the fridge for months. The night before the show mom and dad decided to order tickets for the opening show, since they were half the price. Adam and I think they made a good decision because we had a blast. As we all know I am a Little Mermaid fan and that was the main event. Along with Tinker Bell, Cars, Lion King, and Micky and Minnie. Before the show started we looked at each Disney showcase. I think mom was a little upset that I was not in my princess dress but it did not even phase me. Considering mom rushed home from work and the show was at 7:00 in Orlando we are lucky we even made it.

Walking the steep stair to the AMWAY THEATER
Aladdin showcase. Yes, I got caught by the guard but is all I wanted was a piece of that treasure.
My favorite, Little Mermaid.

The family with Snow White!
Micky and Minnie opened the show.
Enjoying every minute.
I loved the show too. It is way past my bed time but I am still going strong.


What we have been waiting for, Ariel!
Yes, she is HOT!
Lion King was really cool!
Watching Tinker Bell.
Tinker Bell was the last show and everyone was ready to go. We had a blast but by the time we got home it was after 10pm. Everyone was out like a light.



No comments: