Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day in the Park Lake Eola Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A summer day at Lake Eola. This place has a park, ducks to feed, and lots of room to walk and play ball. Today was a busy day at Lake Eola because they had the farmers market going on, so we picked up some fresh pineapple to eat for snack. I have never really enjoyed pineapple before but for some reason today it tasted great! As a matter of fact I almost ate the entire container. My brother and I swinging and he is just laughing up a storm. We a getting along so well I just love my little bro.
Enjoying the swings.
Look at me Super Model 101

Ok, since I am two and a half and have become very independent I decided that it was my turn to take charge and push my brother on the swings. Then again a big sister is supposed to take care of her litter brother.
Hanging out on the field watching my sister playing.
Kick, kick look how far I can kick the ball mommy.
More fun!
I am so ready to show my sister some moves, although I think I'll just relax a little while more.


No comments: