Saturday, August 15, 2009

Father's Day Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day, Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy! The morning started out with Sarah and wrestling on the couch. This is one of those photo's I will frame!
I love you Adam!

Sarah and I are sad that daddy had to work on Father's day, there should be a law against this. Although, if daddy saw the couch right now he would have a fit! Don't worry we will have it cleaned up an hour before you get home. If daddy only knew what mommy let us get away with while is working!


A am having fun making daddy a Father's day cake. My proud boy, his face says it all!



Look I can write my name. Mommy had to help me write Happy Father's Day. I think daddy is going to love his cake.




Team work, what's going to work? Team work! I love this song.





Since daddy had to work today we decided to surprise him at the fire station. I painted my foot at school and my teacher put this frame together for daddy. I just love the expression on Sarah's face.






I love my daddy so..... much!







All smiles.... I love you daddy!








We can't visit the fire station without playing on the trucks!









No comments: