Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Day November 2008

Thanksgiving Day!
For the last ten years my dad and mom have either celebrated Thanksgiving with his family, my moms family or at the fire house. This Thanksgiving was very different! We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house with just Dad, Mom, Adam and me. Dad did all the cooking, I helped a little but he did all the work! Daddy, cooked the turkey, made the mash potatoes, gravy, stuffing and green beans. He even made two chocolate creme pies. Mom says daddy earned major brownie points. Mom on the other hand, set the table and made our Thanksgiving feast very beautiful. We had a very nice Thanksgiving and the folks were happy that Adam and I were very well behaved. See the photos below. Helping my dad make green beans.


I am snapping beans.


This is the table mommy set for us. She got out the good dishes, crystal wine classes that probably have not been used since my parents wedding day (2000). She also added my great grandma Elaine's silver set.




This is a close up of the silver my great grandma Elaine gave to my mom when she passed away. This is the first time we have used it. I even used it!



All smiles. Yes mom even got Adam and I dressed up in our Thanksgiving outfits.






My first Thanksgiving! Green beans, sweet potatoes and turkey, I am in heaven!





Look, I am being so careful as I use all of our nice Thanksgiving dinner wear. I feel and am acting like such a princess. I ate all my turkey and even went back for seconds.







Playing a card game with my little brother while my mom cleans the dishes. I told you before, my brother loves to play with everything I have. Sometimes I let him and other time I have a fit!









I see you! Don't mind the sweet potatoes on my shirt, it is almost bath time!







No comments: