Friday, December 5, 2008

Pictures with Santa November 2008

Pictures with Santa.
This year we went to see Santa at the Millennium Mall before Thanksgiving because mom and dad did not want to stand in line for three and half hours like they did last year. This year was so nice because we only waited for 10min. Enjoy the photos!


2007 Millennium Mall Santa photos.

2008 Millennium Mall Santa Photos. My parents can't get over how much I have grown.


This year I was eager to touch Santa's beard.




My first time seeing Santa. Mom says I did really well, in fact I did not even cry.





Who is this hairy guy?




Group shot!






Waiting in line for Santa







Crawling to Santa.










Waiting for Santa









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!! The Santa in our mall looks like he was drug under a bus! Your pictures are gorgeous though!!