Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Page Private School Haloween Party

October 31, 2008

Halloween was such a busy day. The adventures began at 8:45am with a Halloween parade at my school. After the parade we headed to the auditorium to check out the Halloween Carnival. Finally we enjoyed our class party with pizza and treats! While I took a nap, Grandma stayed at school to help mommy plan for the next week. My adventures continue on the next blog page, Halloween Night! A proud pirate starting the parade with grandma Denise and yes, I love being the line leader. My teacher says I am the leader of the class and love to act like the teacher.





After the parade we headed to the auditorium to enjoy the bounce house.










Grandma Denise and me riding the train.






A Halloween party wouldn't be the same without face painting.




Don't forget to check out the videos. These videos were taking during the Halloween Carnival at my school!

No comments: