Tuesday, December 2, 2008

October has come to an and November has begun!

October comes to an end and November has begun.

I will be 8 months old on November 5th. Good news for me… I can start eating baby yogurt and a lot of what mom and dad eat mashed into pieces I can handle. I am much more interested in their food now than my bland baby food so this should make me very happy. We are still trying the sippy cup with no luck yet, I still just plays with it. I still only have my front two bottom teeth, but I can feel that my top two are ready to come out any day now.

New things I am up to these days:

Pulling myself up onto everything
Crawling like a champ
Talking a lot and very loud but no consonant sounds yet
Likes to pull Sarah's hair and take her toys away from her
I Smile around new faces
I Laugh at puppets and talking stuffed animals
I Grin very big and gets really excited when dad comes home from work.

Finally, I have a designer wardrobe now thanks to Grandma Denise and Grandpa Bob
I love standing up onto anything I can get my hands onto. Mom really does not like when I stand in the tub and for some reason every time I stand up, she puts me right back down. I thought shedding a few tears would encourage her to give in but I guess I was wrong. Safe Adam, that is all I hear from my sis these days, what is up with that!
More bath tub fun!

I got this really cool car from my friends Jillian and Gerry. I ride in this thing every place I go! My sister loves pushing me around the neighborhood in it. Sarah loves to look for acorns, so she pushes me a little, then picks up acorns and the cycle repeats itself. I just wish she would be a little quicker picking up acorns because I really like to be on the move!



Waiting and watching! Sis, don't you think you have enough acorns?




Sarah enjoying pushing me. Mom says I am growing up so fast and she thinks I look like such a big boy in this car. Every time we walk around the neighborhood everyone can't get over how big I am. Some of the older ladies, say what are you feeding that kid!





No comments: